ECOFLOW River - Element Proof Case
Protect RIVER from all the elements and store your cords neatly inside! This case is element proof from rain, dust, and dirt.
- Zippered closure
- Internal zipper pocket for cords, attachments, and storage
- Two side handles with one removable and adjustable cross-body strap
- Weight: 1.35lbs (0.61kg)
- Dimensions: 10.6" x 7.1" x 9.8" (262*176*248MM )
- Material: POLY (IP64 Rated)
1. Can I store my charging cables and adapters in the case?
Yes, you can store all the provided charging cables and adapters within the inside storage compartment of the case.
2. Is the case water proof?
The case is weather proof and we have designed it to be extremely rugged. The outer material is IP64 rated, meaning that it is dust proof and water resistant. Put RIVER into the case and don’t worry if the case gets a spray or splash of water. However, take care to keep the protective case as dry as possible when storing or carrying RIVER. If RIVER gets wet, then allow RIVER to fully dry before using again.
3. Can RIVER be used when inside the case?
RIVER can’t be used while in the case because we have designed the Element Proof Protective Case to be fully sealed to best protect RIVER when stored in the case.